If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party, by submitting such information to us, you warrant and represent to us that you have obtained the consent of such third party in disclosing his/her personal data to us.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from persons under the age of 18 (“Minor”). If you are a Minor, please do not use this Website or send any personal data about yourself to us.
- contact details such as phone number and e-mail address;
- date of birth;
- home address;
- delivery address;
- payment-related information such as bank account or credit card information;
- purchase and order history;
- account login details and password; and
- other personally identifiable information which you provide in connection with your use of this Website including in the process of creating an account and making orders and payments.
We also collect information that is sent automatically by your web browser, computer, mobile phone, tablet, or other devices. This data may include IP addresses, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed this Website, and other browsing information. You may change the settings of your web browser or device. Please also refer to Section 9 below regarding our usage of Cookies.
We do not collect your Resident Identity Card (Kartu Tanda Penduduk/KTP) number.
- when you submit forms;
- when you register for an account with us;
- when you interact with us;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you submit any content and/or information to us; and
- when you submit your personal data to us for any other reason.
- processing and maintaining your account with us and providing the services to you on the Website;
- providing customer support;
- improving our relationship with customers and our products and services;
- marketing our products on this Website;
- processing, recording, monitoring, delivering, and otherwise fulfilling your order(s);
- verifying and processing your personal details and payment;
- personalising your web user experience on this Website;
- complying with applicable rules, laws, regulations, and investigations by relevant authorities (“Law”) or enforcing legal rights and remedies;
- backing up our systems to provide for disaster recovery;
- upgrading or diagnosing issues with this website;
- conducting audits, reviews, and analysis of our internal processes, action planning, and managing commercial risks;
- detecting or investigating prohibited, illegal, fraudulent, or unauthorised activities;
- protecting the rights and safety of our customers, staff, and the public; and
- any other purpose relating to the above.
We will not disclose your personal data to any other person unless we have your permission to do so, are obligated under applicable Law of the Republic of Indonesia to do so, and are legally restricted from informing you in advance, or there is a reasonable requirement for such disclosure. However, this does not include trusted third parties such as our subsidiaries, associated companies, affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers and authorised third parties from time to time in order to provide our services to you). We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are in compliance with all obligations imposed upon us by the rules and regulations regarding personal data under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
We do not control and shall not be responsible for the collection, use, and protection of your personal data by any party with whom we share your personal data. In the event that the recipients of your personal data are located outside Indonesia, you agree that we may transfer your personal data subject to us using reasonable efforts to ensure that the standard of protection afforded to your personal data is comparable to the protections afforded under the rules and regulations regarding personal data under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
We have a database that enables you to retain information regarding payment, delivery, trace status of your order, information regarding credit card, list of the previous transaction, e-mail address, and other personal data as mentioned in Section 2. Should you wish to view, correct, update your personal data, or if you have any other queries regarding the use of your personal information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our data privacy officer at email@example.com. Please give us a reasonable period to process your requests. Please note that some information may remain in our records, including as part of anonymised aggregated data.
- unable to provide services to you;
- not remove your data entirely, especially the ones that have been available or published on our Website; and/or
- unable to use your personal data after the revocation, but we do not guarantee the usage of the personal data that have been provided by you before the personal data is revoked.
Hereby you agreed that we are indemnified from losses or damages that may occur due to the revocation of consent and removal of your personal data on our Website.
To optimise your user experience, our web server logs, files, and records non-specific user information of a generic nature in an aggregated form. Such information may be used for our internal review to improve the content of our Website, or customise the content and/or layout of our Website. We do not share such information with other third parties. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user's visit and may be used if a user's browser is set to enable cookie usage. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our Website. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies to enable a more complete browsing experience on the Website for our users.